Air Conditioning Performance
Don’t suffer in your car during those long summer days. A properly recharged and fully functioning air conditioning system will maximize your comfort while minimizing your fuel consumption. Let our professional service technicians at Miami’s Best A/C repair shop run an air conditioning performance or maintenance test before you hit the road. Specializing in BMW, Range Rover, Mercedes Benz, Mini Cooper, Audi, Saab, Volkswagen, and many more. With our two locations one in Doral and the other minutes from Brickell we cater to Downtown Miami FL, Bal Harbour, Key Biscayne, Coral Gables, Kendall and surrounding areas.
- Air Conditioning System Check with Gauges
- Temperature Test at All Outlets
- Inspection with Leak Detection Equipment
- Cooling System Inspection
- Inspection of Belts and Hoses
Heating and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
Your vehicle is equipped with a highly sophisticated heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system (HVAC) that maintains a clean and comfortable atmosphere within the vehicle. A well-functioning HVAC system will not only optimize climate control and defroster operation, it well help maintain the MPG rating over the life of the vehicle. Regular checks and preventative maintenance (e.g., cabin filter, A/C compressor) will keep the A/C system doing its job and help prevent potential costly repairs.
The most important thing to know about maintaining your HVAC system is that only trained technicians use the proper equipment, components, and procedures to repair and diagnose potential issues. For example, if you drive your vehicle in a consistently humid climate, you may wish to ask your service advisor at ADVANCED AUTO DIAGNOSTICS about Terraclean treatments, to eliminate odors or mold build-up.
General Care Tips
- The refrigerant used in your vehicles air conditioning system may adversely impact the environment if disposed of improperly. At ADVANCED AUTO DIAGNOSTICS technicians will use specialized recovery and recycling equipment to safely handle its disposal.
- Your car’s HVAC system requires the smooth flow of air through clean vents to function properly. Have the cabin filters inspected and changed regularly.
- The operation of the A/C compressor in your European or Domestic vehicle relies on proper belt tension and serpentine belt condition. Our professional service technicians will check the conditions of all air conditioning and heating components to avoid costly repairs in the future.
Seasonal HVAC inspections are recommended as part of overall vehicle care and maintenance. Watch for notices you may receive from ADVANCED AUTO DIAGNOSTICS regarding inspections, as they are aware of the proper timing for your vehicle.
- My car is throwing cold air from driver side and warm air from passenger side.
- A/C is not blowing air through the vents.
- A/C speed control is not working only on low and high.
- A/C is cold when the car starts in cold but when I start driving A/C gets hot.
- A/C is not cooling at all.
All of these issues you might have in your BMW, Mercedes Benz, Mini Cooper, Land Rover, Audi, ETC is handled by our specialist A/C Technicians at Advanced Auto Diagnostics.